Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Land Ho! (ha ha)

Tomorrow morning I’ll be in Spain! It’s highly unlikely that I will be awake and enjoying the beautiful view of Cadiz when the ship is pulling into port…I’m planning on being asleep in bed still, enjoying my first day of “sleeping in” (til 8) since I got on board. I finally finished my essays for my psych midterm tonight, and I’m ready to go to bed.  Today before preport lecture we had a bellydancing class in the Union (front of the ship, huge lecture hall). It was really fun, and extremely interesting when people started trickling in for the required preport to find the entire front floor covered by girls learning to move like non-whites. I liked it. The weather was AMAZING today! The first really good day since Halifax…super warm, sunshine, and no major wavage. Yay for the end of motion sickness!

FYI: The average ocean depth on Earth is 12,000 feet deep.
The deepest known ocean depth is Marianna’s Trench at 35,000 feet deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment