Sunday, June 21, 2009

Passed land last night! Who knew that was there?

06.21.09 Not much going on at sea...went to all my classes today, read a bit while enjoying the fresh sea breeze from the Atlantic (ie. it was a bit cold outside, and my friends and I were some of the only ones out on deck), met a bunch of fellow Carribeaner's (my hall neighbors) at our get-to-know-each-other. I joined the community service club on board...we'll be working on making the service trips to the orphanages and children's hospitals better for the SAS'ers and the children. I have my test in Abnormal Psych due the day we get to Spain, so I started working on that. None of the activities have really started yet, so other than just hanging out I haven't done much :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elena!
    Glad u r keeping us up to date on the blog.
    Talked to your mom last night and she gave me the address. Will look forward to following your studies on the ship and the adventures.
    take care__ the garden is looking good!
    Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete