Saturday, June 20, 2009

School on a Saturday?

o6.20.09
The sea has calmed down! Today there was barely any rocking...it made it much easier to pay attention in class without the room tilting back and forth and all other directions imagineable. The clouds even cleared for most of the afternoon, I went outside on the back deck with my friends to read for class. Tonight I'm going to a meeting for a service group: it said that we'll get to help plan and organize the service trips that SAS offers. After that there's going to be a talk about Spain from one of the Spanish profs. Some of my friends are going to Sevilla when we're in Andulacia, so I may end up going there with them one day. I didn't really do much today besides classes...So sorry this is so boring, I promise it'll be more exciting when I get off this ship!
I saw 3 pods of dolphins today!

1 comment: